Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Table

I'm the host this year again for Thanksgiving. I actually wanted to since I spluged and bought new dishes this year at Target. I'm very happy how my table turned out! This is where the adults will sit:
This darling banner is hung above the adult table! Thanks Amy for letting me borrow it! The big girls' have their own table and will sit in the front room.
The middle six children will sit at another rectangular table and the four littiest ones will sit at the bar. They will each get their own turkey hat, paper plate, and plastic silverware! YES!
I assigned a lot of the dinner out to the in-laws, I guess I can do that since I am the host. Right??? I now must go shower, vacuum, and stop watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so I will be ready when all my guests arrive. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

cjdustin said...

Looks beautiful as usual! Glad you had fun and enjoy that turkey today!!! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful! We used our mustard-colored dinner plates with the pottery barn leaf salad plates. I don't have any chargers in fall colors. Darn! Maybe I'll get some for next year (?). Sorry about your turkey. How many hours did you cook it before dinner time? The glitch makes for a good story that you'll re-tell through the years!
Mom

The Frosts said...

It all looks fab. That banner IS darling. Maybe next year, right?