Monday, July 14, 2008

American Idol!

Last weekend I went to the American Idol Concert with some of my friends that also loved Idol this past season! It was a great concert and worth every penny! There were tons of people at the Rose Garden including several grandparents that were there without any children! The concert started with number 10 Idol performing three songs. Each Idol performed in order that they were voted off the show all the way up to number one, David Cook. All the top ten Idols did great but some of my favorites were Michael Johns (bad picture), Brooke White:
David Archeleta:And of course the winner David Cook:I was a Archeleta fan all throughout the season, but Cook brought the house down the other night. Archeleta sounded great, but David Cook was a great performer and really entertained the crowd! Monique you would be so proud of your boyfriend! It was a fun, Friday night!!!


3 comments:

Camas Mom said...

Wooo HOOOO, what a fun night! Next year if we like the top 10 we're getting seats up front! I'll join the fan club if I have to. I thought they were all good, Chickezie was awesome and Ramielle was way better that night than she was on the show. Very fun night and can't wait to do it again. Send me the pictures!

The Frosts said...

Way fun! I'm so jealous. I'm glad you've seen the light on *my* David :)

Lindsey said...

Yeah last season really was good, I didn't love the season before. Michael Johns was one of my favorites, I was sad when he got voted off. Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? I can't believe Will got voted off, I thought he would win the whole competition. Anyway, fun times at the concert!!