Friday, April 18, 2008

Two More Months!
There is only two more months from today until all the kids get out of school! Some people might think that is so late, and yes it is! But I have gotten used to my children getting out later than the rest of the nation and I like it! I decided this week to get really serious about only having two more months to accomplish anything! I have made a goal to finish all my 2006 scrapbooking, and finish Maddie's book before the end of June! That's pushing it for me but I will finish! I then need to decide what I'm going to do with scrapping, Digital or not! O the dilemma! So I better get cracking! I am just finishing Mason's Baptism pages, yes he's now 10!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will finish! We know you!

Oh, to be so organized!

Mom

Steph said...

If you go digital you'll have to teach me. I miss scrapping!

Tamara said...

You changed your layout! I like the colors....

jrushing said...

You go girl! I am impressed since I haven't even finished 2002! I am not even sure going digital will help me now!

Alyssa said...

Nice background!

Alyssa said...

Nice background!

Rebecca said...

I am looking forward to the school days so i can get something done around here. only a few more years. Oh wait, that's a long time...

Camas Mom said...

Your new page totally ROCKS friend! Please show me how you did this? When you say digital scrapping is that a program or something? I might do it if I can. Thanks for kicking my fanny today in class! Summer is just around the corner (somewhere, right?) so it was needed. :)

jalynn said...

Your new layout looks so great! I'm SURE you will get everything done..you always do! It is hard to believe that summer is so close.

Stacey said...

Like the new page. I too am in a scraper dilema. I need to just finish out what I currently have and then decide what to do. Linny thinks there 12x12 albums are soon to be a blast from the past....all huge and bulky on our shelves. Great....I have about 20 of them!!

The Frosts said...

You know you want to go digital with me.... (waving my magic voodoo fingers at you). I will convince you in the end.

Lindsey said...

Your scrapbooks are amazing. But let me tell you that once you learn how to go digital, and I know it is totally overwhelming at first...but once you learn how to do it, you won't be able to go back. Good luck to you!!