Monday, March 10, 2008

Post Vacation Blues!

Being on vacation was absolutely great but coming back is hard! I feel like I need about three days until I am ready to tackle life again, but that doesn't happen. We were so excited to come home to see our kids on Saturday! They were all awake when we got home so we were able to snuggle and put them to bed. By the time we got to bed we were exhausted. Not only did we have a three hour time difference but we didn't realize until that evening that we were also Springing forward our clocks! Poor Jon who had to get up for early morning church meetings!!! I'm trying to get all the laundry caught up and bills paid today! My friend Karen had my house spotless when I came home! A big thank you to her!!! I will be posting about my cruise soon, I'm trying to figure out how to do a slide show??

2 comments:

Dannielle said...

I saw you on Sunday with your tan...I just have a tough time feeling bad for you right now :) Atleast you got away...I'm jealous!

Annie said...

Good. I hope you WILL post about your trip. Can't wait to see. We saw the cruise ships today in town and thought of you.