Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eastern Caribbean Cruise


I finally figured out how to do a slide show so I can now post about our cruise. We went with our friends the Dustins and the Moses'. The islands we went to were Tortola, Grand Turk, St. Thomas, and an island in the Bahamas. It was so fun and relaxing. My favorite day was when we were in Grand Turk and we went surfing and body surfing. There was hardly anyone at this beach that we went to and we just had a blast! Some other fun memories were snorkeling (I especially loved Allie's reaction when she spotted a Stingray), the beautiful water & sand, the swim up bar at Margaritaville, our fun taxi drivers, my favorite dessert the cappuccino bomb, dancing, the magacian, and my massage! What a fun way to celebrate Jon's 40th birthday! Thanks for the fun memories!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! La! La! What a handsome couple you are! Looks like the trip was beautiful and relaxing! What'll you do for an encore 40th in a couple of years?
Mom

Anonymous said...

We're soooo jealous! Looks like tons of fun. Hope to see you guys on Easter Sunday...In the mean time, we updated our site:
www.easysite.com/thebarnett4

Neil & Kara