Thursday, August 02, 2007

August 2, 2007
Maddie's Two!

Two years ago yesterday Madelyn was born! I can't believe that she's already that age. My whole pregnancy with her was filled with a whirlwind of emotions! From total shock to pure joy! We felt so blessed to have another healthy, sweet baby girl! With the chaos of our lives right now I decided to postpone celebrating her birthday. All of my other children were sad, especially Brooklyn! They all kept on asking me about her party, birthday breakfast, and especially presents. I was telling this story to my aerobics class yesterday (Aug 1, her bday). They all agreed that it would be okay to celebrate later. My good friend Jana came up to me after class and told me that she was going to make a birthday cake and deliver to our house later that evening! She came with her husband,

two girls and a yummy cake. They ate cake with us and then stayed another two hours to help us move. It was a very sweet gesture. It's a blessing to have great friends! And if you're wondering about Madelyn , she will get her special day next week!

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie!! I'm sure she won't be scarred for life that you celebrated her bday a week late :). And that is a great friend to bring a cake and help you move.