Tuesday, March 27, 2007



Tuesday March 27, 2007

This was what Carter and Brinley called Ice Skating. They both put on socks and slide all over the hard wood floor. It has been kind of crazy for the past two days. Seven kids is tough! If I didn't have two 4 year olds that love to get into mischief, and two toddlers it wouldn't be that bad! I am definitely pooped by the end of the night and ready to hit the sack. Both Carter and Makenna have been great! Kenna was a little sad today because Maddie kept on pinching her cheek. Kenna finally fought back and Madelyn just sobbed. Tomorrow I am getting a baby sitter because I have to do a bunch of house stuff in the afternoon. I have already decided that I will probably pay her double what I usually pay. Morgan is leaving for 5th grade outdoor school for the next 3 days. I'm so sad because she is a great help and of course I'll miss her!

No comments: