Monday, March 12, 2007

Jon's New Truck
Jon did not want me to take this picture,and he definately didn't want me to post this. This is his new car that he has had for about a month. I found it on Craig's List. We have now bought two cars and sold two cars on CL, Love it!!! We both went to test drive the truck and we both loved it. Jon told me that we should wait and look around more. I was sad and a little mad because it was a really good deal! It is by far the nicest car that we have ever owned. He ended up buying it and then surprising me with it two days later. He's so awesome! We have loved having it and we are excited about all the things you can do with a truck. Like haul stuff to the dump (we've already done that), house & yard projects, and of course camping in the summertime. It seats six people very comfortably! We are excited for our new addition!

No comments: