Thursday, March 08, 2007

Comments from "the kids"
This past week the kids have said and done some fun and cute things that I want to remember. MASON said to me on day, "Mom do you think that Bill Gates has butlers and maids? I told him definately! He then asked how do you know? I told him that anyone that rich surely has extra help around the house. He then asked do we have a Million dollars? I said O, No but maybe someday!" For dinner on Monday night Jon made Tai food. He loves this type of food but only has it with friends or co-workers since I don't really like Tai. He was all excited to make it for us. Well it didn't go over too well. Morgan and I ate it, but the other kids just kind of picked at it and didn't like the meal at all. Brinley was the funniest about it though. We definatlely had leftovers and she kept on asking us if she had to eat the Yucky Leftovers? She was even scared to open the fridge because she might see the leftovers. So when Jon really did eat the leftovers she was freaking out, covering her face and almost crying at the sight of the leftovers. We have threatened her a couple times this week, you better eat your lunch or we'll give you the "leftovers". Brooklyn has no school tomorrow because of a teacher work day. She said "mom, I'm so glad that I don't have to go to school on Friday because I just want to kiss Maddie all day, I just love her!" Morgan's comment was from three weeks ago. She asked me how old dad was going to be on his birthday. I told her 39. She then said "Wow mom that's old", she then asked how old I was I told her 37. Morgan then said "O mom you are way younger than dad!" I love it when I hear that from the kids!

No comments: