Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today Was A GOOD Day!

I don't know if it's because I got up early to work out hence:
I was able to accomplish a lot this morning OR
Watching Maddie walk with her big backpack as she came home from preschool and then showing me her craft from school OR
Realizing that my little Brinley will not be having lunch with Maddie and I next year hence: Cherishing our lunches together OR
Having my sister tell me about one of her Activity Day Girls that has been receiving Chemo for four years and now has to have surgery hence:
Making me SO grateful for my healthy kids OR
Watching the Portland Trailblazer game with my favorite son!

All these things made it a GOOD day today!

3 comments:

teamZ said...

Your favorite son...lol. It des sound like a good day.

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading a small book that Kathy Daynes gave me entitled, "Learning to Dance in the Rain." From it the quote that's becoming quite famous now - "Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain." A chapter from that book is called, "Learn the Glad Game and Playit Often." The author suggests that playing the "Glad Game" helps us focus on what's right in the world instead of what wrong. I think you've just proved that the Glad Game works." Proud of you. HAVE A HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!
Mom

cjdustin said...

I just love a good day! I love it even more when I recognize that it's a good day like you did.