Monday, January 26, 2009

Blazers Game!

Saturday night we went to the Blazers Game at the Rose Garden. Our friends the Zundels gave us their tickets since they were out of town. We gave them to Mason and told him that both Jon and I were going with him and he could pick one other person to come. He decided to invite Grandma Jackson since she is also a fellow Trailblazer Fan.
We had a great time cheering on the team! We are finally official since we now have Trailblazer shirts!
After the game some guy gave Jon some passes to see some of the players leave. Mason was able to get autographs from Rudy Fernandez:
Channing Frye, Nicolas Batum and Martell Webster!

During the last minute of the game the Blazers scored their final basket to make it exactly 100 points! That means free Chalupas at Taco Bell. The crowd was chanting Chalupa, Chalupa! We made a stop at the Border on the way home and ate our free Chalupas at 11:30 pm! It was a fun night!! Thanks Zundels for the tickets!

4 comments:

The Shep's Herd said...

Wow..how fun is this!! Your kiddo's have gotten so big. It looks like you had a great holiday season. I love the gumball cake..very creative. You and Jon both look the same. Cute as ever. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. Thanks for commenting.

Anonymous said...

I want to go, too! What fun night. I think it's great that Mason loves basketball so much. My favorite sport, too!
Grandma B

The Frosts said...

How fun! I love the chalupas at midnight!

Lindsey said...

What a fun a night at the game. Your family sure has been up to some fun activities. By the way, your Christmas card won this year for the best card ever! My mom and I just ooed and awwwed over it. Hey, what are the chances of you taking pictures of your new home? I stlil haven't seen it. I know it's awkward to display your life out there like that, but if you feel comfortable then you can totally blame it on me and just say I asked you to. But no worries if you don't want to. I felt weird about posting pictures of my home, but it's something I want in my journal, so I just did it anyway. Well, I'll be checking ;)