Friday, September 14, 2012

 


Moving Day!
On July 20 we moved from our home NE 23rd Street.  We had lived on that street for a almost 10 years!      
We first lived at 17804 and then five years ago we moved across the street to 17803.  My heart was very saddened by this move.  We have had so many fabulous memories on this street! 
I had my last two children while living there, toddlers, and then four different first days' of Kindergarten. Walking to and from school, church, and friends' houses. Many Christmases, birthdays, and countless parties. We loved every minute of living there! Since we have been gone from the neighborhood my kids have mentioned how much they miss it!  I keep telling them that it will be worth it in a few months when we will be moving again, hopefully that will be our last!

 

2 comments:

Steph said...

We do miss you!

Anonymous said...

I miss your street, too. Many good memories there and dad and I were a wonderful part of those memories. We can't wait until you are in your new home and settled. The kids will love it, too. Darling family!
Mom