Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make Me Smile!
On this very wet and rainy day here in Washington I am trying to find something that makes me smile!!! I decided to post these pictures that I had taken of the kids' last fall. Jennifer Short is a very talented photographer and is one of my sister-in-laws friend and neighbor. She has taken several pictures of my nieces and nephews that I love. I decided to have her take these pictures and I loved how they turned out! It was so hard to decide which ones to buy!!! Jennifer is very talented, sweet and does amazing work! Check out her web site @ camasphotography.com. These picture definitely make me smile on this gloomy day!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I love those pictures. I saw them all at Christmas time, but never tire of looking at them. You offered me one. I had a hard time deciding. I wanted a copy of all of them. What beautiful children!!!
Mom