Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunny Memories!

Since the past few days have been very rainy and cold I decided to finally post pictures from our vacation to Cancun last fall. I think I got so busy with the holidays, other posts, and just life in general that I actually forgot to document this fabulous trip!

We went to the Mayan Ruins in Chichen Itza

Enjoyed our morning breakfast with this right outside our door!Had homemade Pina Coladas compliments of Jon.


Played in the ocean daily, we even swam in it the first night we got there and got in trouble for being in the water after dark!

Loved Happy Hour at the pool/beach with free chips & salsa and half price drinks!Loved our daily excursions of snorkeling, zip lining through the jungles, and the under ground river at Rio Secreto!
We would stop at these local convenient stores almost daily for our Coke Light (their version of Diet Coke)

The boys wanted to take a picture of them swimming with the dolphins for our friends' the Zundels since they swam with real dolphins while in Cancun!

We had chips & salsa daily!

Our hair always looked gross!

Wore only half the clothes I brought because

I wore my bathing suit all day long every day!

I had Dark Midnight Milky Way Bars every night.

And said daily, "I would come back in a MINUTE!"

It was some good Sunny Memories! (Cancun October 17-24, 2009)




5 comments:

teamZ said...

Ah, Cancun. It really is a fun place to vacation. Jon and Nathan are lucky, those dolphins aren't pooping inthe water they are swimmimg in...So gross! I think Jon needs to make us virgin pina coladas.

Steph said...

Sounds like fun.

cjdustin said...

Yes that was a good trip indeedd! The water, the sand, the sun....I want to go back right now!

The Army of Sork said...

Did the memories help lift the rain clouds, or just make you want to go back sooner? I wish I could do so much more travelling to sunny destinations! Summer can't come soon enough.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Cancun.....one of the most amazing places on earth. I loved everything about it except for the heat in Chichen Itza - but even so - I'd go back in a heartbeat!