Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Do!
Brinley has been begging me for months to get her haircut like Cassidy Dustin! I have been dragging my feet because I really liked her long hair! Amy said what do you want to do? I finally said I don't care cut it how she wants it and it eventually will grow back! So she put her hair in this ponytail and cut it off!

She now has this cute hair! She loves it and was so excited to show everyone her "new do" last night!I think it looks so cute and she is excited to donate the pony tail! Thanks Amy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Brinley's long hair, too. But the short "do" looks great! And if it makes her happy, go for it. Any way you "cut" it, she's a beauty!
Grandma B

Steph said...

Oh Brinley! It is so cute!!!! You've got guts, Nic! It's hard to let them cut it when they have such gorgeous hair.

cjdustin said...

She looks adorable! I know it takes nerve to do that as a mom but I don't know why...it's their hair right? As long as they don"t want it purple, I'm okay!

The Frosts said...

She looks so cute and grown up! Is it easy to maintain or do you have to blow dry it?