Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Eight is More Than Enough!

For the past few days I was watching the Lake Kiddos while their parents were in Utah! I have decided that eight is a lot of children and I'm glad that I only have five! They were great and everything went extremely well. A big thanks to Morgan, Mason, and good old Griffy for being my big helpers! Here's Mason and Griffin being silly one night before bed:
The little girls enjoyed laying out, jumping on our new Trampoline, running in the sprinklers, and eating Popsicles at the beach party on Friday. It was so warm last weekend that we broke two records! 95 degrees! Saturday was a little crazy with every one's schedule! A big thanks to Johnny boy for doing a lot of it by himself since I was a an Aerobic seminar in Portland. Now that I have finished my trade with Stacey, I now only need to do one more trade for my friend Karen who watched my other children during our cruise!

7 comments:

cjdustin said...

What is up with those boys' hair. A couple of "fros" in the works there.

Natalie said...

I was wondering how you did the cruise. I'm going to have to try that if I can find anyone else with kids that is willing.

Steph said...

Well you know that we think that half of eight is enough, so I can't even imagine eight!

Annie said...

That was nice of you to take the Lake kinder. We all rested easy knowing they were in great hands:)

Stacey said...

Yes, I am sharing in the sentiments of the "fros". It's frightening. So are their shorts. I called Amy with a 911 emergency request! Help! I'm feeling another trade could benefit us both some time in the future..... However, I am not making that an open invitation to anyone else who may read this blog :>
Thanks to Jon as well!

Lindsey said...

YIKES STRIPES! That picture of the boys is a little disturbing. 8 kids is a lot! Have you seen John and Kate plus 8? It's on TLC, it is a must! DVR it if you aren't already.

Jamie Jo said...

That picture of the boys is one you need to blow up and pass around the high school when they turn 16 with some caption about them now being officially available.