Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nursery Memories!
These pictures are from when Brinley and Carter graduated from Nursery and when Maddie started Nursery. Carter was in town for their last day of Nursery on December 31, 2006. Their teacher (Jewell Mayberry) made them these cute graduation caps. She also wrote this poem: I'll be a Sunbeam!
I'll be a Sunbeam starting next week,
I've been to primary and had a peek,
At what goes on there, and what the big kids do,
And I want to be a part of it too.
I'm too grown up for Nursery now!
But while I have been here, I have learned how,
To share and play and stay in my chair,
So I will sit quietly while I am there,
"Jesus wants me for a sunbeam," so I will obey,
I'm off to sunbeams, I'm on my way!
She was a great teacher, and Brinley misses her!
She still is a little nervous about Sunbeams, but is getting better each week. Maddie's first day of Nursery was 2-11-07. She did really well! We have been visiting for the past 2 weeks to help her get used to it. She was a little sad at first and had to be held, but then once snack time came she got right to the table and enjoyed every minute of it! On the way home from church Morgan said "Mom I can't believe that Maddie is in nursery already!" , " it seems like you just had her, pretty soon she'll be in college!" WOW that is scary to think about, but we got a long ways until that happens so I'll enjoy every minute of these sweet little spirits that we were blessed to have!

No comments: